Rev Rick Bell


How far are you willing to travel?


What church are you associated with?

Do you require counseling sessions?


Do you do unique/theme weddings?


Can I add something to the ceremony?


How do I get the marriage license?


I’m open to traveling anywhere in the world but most of my weddings are in the east valley of the greater Phoenix area. Travel fees are negotiable.

I am ordained with the Christian Church and currently a member of New Life Church of the Nazarene.

They are optional and the focus of the sessions is on developing a greater understanding of your partner and improving communication. Common marital issues are discussed and explored.

These are always fun and I’m open to just about any creative idea or adventure you may have.

YES! It’s your wedding and you are free to add anything you want to the ceremony. I provide a “Ceremony Planning Kit” from which to design your ceremony. The planner is 100% flexible to accommodate your wishes.

Both of you need to go to any county court and show proper ID (driver’s license, military ID, etc.) pay $50. You can get the license as far as one year in advance.

Click Here for locations and hours